With over 20 years of experience as a leader in Retail Sales Management for a Fortune 500 company, Elena understands the value of customer service, leadership, and people management. She obtained an MBA from the University of Seattle and holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Science with emphasis in Business Administration and Marketing. Elena’s customer and business centric experience and education lead her to start a new, more fulfilling career in realty, helping people buy and/or sell their home.
In September 2017, Elena received her Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) Certification. Based in South Florida, she is a Property Management Realtor with Coldwell Banker, an authorized Buyer’s Agent and Listing Agent, who specializes in foreclosure, relocation and short-sale, and is part of USAA Preferred Agent Team. One area in which Elena is most passionate about is her involvement in MPR Military Relocation. She partners with current and former military service members to find the best housing solutions that fit their needs, including Adaptive Housing.
As a Gold School Real Estate Graduate and a Certified International Property Specialist, Elena is a global real estate professional, and is part of a renowned referral network that reaches consumers beyond the borders of the United States.
Elena is looking forward to partnering with home sellers and buyers to help them see success in the housing market.
Contact Elena today by phone at 305.351-3055 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are leasing your home our new Lease Purchase Program may work for you.
Contact me directly 305.351.3055 for more information. ☎️☎️☎️
Home Must be located in approved community
Home Price must be between $100,000 and $450,000 *
Minimum of two above grade bedrooms on a lot of three acres or less
Single Family or free-simple townhouse
No Short Sales or REO or Auctions
No Material Deficiencies (I.E. major structural issues, solid aluminum wiring, etc.)
Basic Requirements of Prospective Resident **
Annual Household income of $50,000 +
No Pending Bankruptcy
* Maximum may vary in select markets
** Subject to Change.
Did you know members of the military, veterans and their families may be eligible for cash-back rebate when buying or selling a home?
Contact me to learn more 305.351.3055
Elena Krasnopolskaya Realtor, Coldwell Banker
You know how I feel about the women and men who serve. Thank You just doesn’t seem enough but thank you from the bottom of my heart.
MPR Military Relocation
- I work with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs.
- Provide Services for Military Buyers and Sellers. I can help you to get in touch with people for Adaptive Housing.
- I will find you home that meets needs and wants.
- I will find you home that offers better value than renting and better value then military housing.
- I believe in the value of your neighborhood. Your property represents a solid foundation on which to build a secure investment.
Because I specialize in your area, I would like to keep you informed of properties that are currently on the market. I would be happy to prepare a free Comparable Market Analysis of your home. In order for me to give you more information on the market and competitive pricing, I would love to set up an appointment with you.
Looking forward to building a relationship with you!
I partner with:
FDVA Florida Department of Veterans Affairs
Patriot Placements is committed to Servicing the Military Community by Working with Corporate America to Provide Jobs and Economic Independence to our Nation’s Heroes and their Spouses.
Vinceremos-Therapeutic Riding Center
Horses give you Strength, Power, Courage, and Dignity. Your can find your power in a horse….
The home buying process can be a bit of a roller coaster – exciting and a little scary at the same time! Part of my job is to be your guide through this experience, and to make it easy, fun, and stress-free.
Here are the three basic steps of the home buying process. Obviously, there are a few more details along the way, but this will give you a basic roadmap of what to expect:
1. Set your home search to match your “must-haves” and your price range. Create unique searches on elenafloridaguide.com, and set up emails alerts to get new listings that match your search criteria.
2. Visit homes in person. I’m happy to meet you at an open house, arrange a private showing or anything in between. I know your local market (and what to look out for) and have your interests in mind.
3. Make an offer. After you get pre-approved for a home loan, together we’ll make an offer. With my local market knowledge and negotiation skills, we’ll win the perfect home for you.
I’m excited about guiding you through this huge milestone!